Accounts Assistant - 12 month Maternity Cover
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a forward-thinking business based on the outskirts of Woodbridge. This roles involves supporting a friendly Finance team of 8 people. You will be responsible for the processing of supplier payments, supplier invoices, expense forms and bank reconciliations for all companies within the group, ensuring timely supplier payments and accurate financial records.
The company are happy to look at Entry level Accounts candidates so prior experience isn't essential as you will be fully trained and supported throughout the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders.
- Prepare payment runs for all companies for authorisation.
- Investigating any issues with purchase orders and liaising with station staff.
- File invoices and other month end information.
- Deal with supplier queries including liaison with staff.
- Maintain invoice query log and work closely with administrator to resolve issues.
- Ensure processes are standardised and task notes are kept up-to-date.
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliation.
- Review debtor and creditor balances.
- Assist with the cash forecast preparation and agree to bank reconciliation when completed.
- Plan and liaise with administrator to achieve month end deadlines.