PRESS MACHINE OPERATOR
We are seeking for a Press Machine Operator, to work on a production facility near Marchwood.
Our client is a family run business that provides precision engineering solutions to a diverse range of industries, delivering to customers at home in the UK and overseas.
Offers a complete service from design and development through to manufacture and production of press tooling, pressed components, tube manipulation and fabrication alongside component assembly and project management.
• Manufacture and production of components for the Press shop.
• Maintaining high level of quality
• Assisting in maintaining & repairing plant and machinery
• To efficiently and accurately produce quality components
• To achieve production rates set
• To develop a working relationship and effective communication path with department
• Operating power presses and associated machinery
• Inspection of own work ensuring quality requirements are met
• Keeping immediate and general working environment clean and tidy
• Being responsible for own safety and others around you
• Develop and maintain relationship with Inspection and Production colleagues
• Assist in ensuring company plant and machinery are maintained to required standard
• Any department or manufacturing related task as required by the company.
• Any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by Senior Management
Due to the location of this client, anyone applying needs to have their own method of transport to get to work for a 7.30am start. The working hours are Monday to Thursday - 7.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm
To apply, please contact Max or Callum at SRS.
Simple Recruitment Services Ltd are operating as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum criteria. It is not always possible to respond to every applicant individually, therefore unfortunately if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will however be retained for consideration of future roles which may match your skills and experience.
By applying for this role, you are giving Simple Recruitment Services permission to represent you in your job search.
When it comes to recruitment, your choice should be simple!