Training and Competency Consultant
Recruit UK are representing a well-established and reputable Financial Services firm who are looking to expand their current back office support team.
Due to success and continuous growth, my client are in a position to take on a new T&C Consultant to join the existing team and assist with back office responsibilities.
This company has client care and bespoke tailored advice at the forefront of what they do, with a strong ethos to offer the best advice across all areas of financial services and ensuring the highest standards of consistency.
Based in Norfolk with a national presence, they service clients throughout the UK and continue their healthy growth through acquisitions and expansion.
They are looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified Training and Competency consultant to join the existing team to assist with staff training, administer and develop the firms training and development scheme and offer compliance support.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Training and Competency consultant to join a fantastic company with a great company ethos, friendly office atmosphere and team feel.
What responsibilities are involved?
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly
- Undertaking Financial Consultant and staff training
- Administering and developing the firm’s T&C scheme
- Providing compliance support in accordance with the company standards
- Providing technical advice to Financial consultants
What is on offer?
- 3% employers pension contribution
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (this increasing healthily with time served in the company)
- 1 x Death in Service
- Income protection service
- Great office atmosphere, friendly, welcoming and full of team spirit. Social gatherings and sporting occasions outside of work (if you want to attend)
- Fantastic infrastructure and back office systems
- Genuine career progression prospects, either progress into Advice or into other functions i.e. Compliance
What is needed?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- A T&C consultant or coach looking to work for an expanding and reputable company
- Sound product and technical knowledge across all aspects of Financial Services
- Compliance experience
- Someone reliable, professional and able to use initiative
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417