This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Coordinator to join a global organisation to provide the Senior Construction Engineer with assistance and control of construction work items and components. This involves working closely with other functional departments, the preparation and maintenance of specific control documentation such as work instruction documents, maintaining quality of all assets produced and reporting on construction progress as required.
- Assist with the planning and preparation of construction activities - produce construction documentation as required.
- Attend project and construction meetings; liaise with clients, suppliers, other functions and record information as required.
- Help to schedule and coordinate flow of work within construction or between departments to expedite construction activities.
- Review construction schedule and work orders & provide feedback into schedules.
- Help to establish priorities for project components
- Support with schedule updates according to specific work orders, established priorities, and availability of resource, parts, capacity etc.
- Assist in maintaining construction budgets
- Support with weekly financial reporting/reviews with cost engineers
- Identify and report potential construction risks and mitigation plans
- Produce weekly reports on specific project progress
- Ensure site works are correctly controlled and recorded to support eventual invoices etc.
- Assisting cost controllers with the appropriate interface of project costs during construction/construction activities.
- Using the business computer system to identify shortages
- Flexible and knowledgeable to work across disciplines and share ideas
- Attention to detail - closer/finisher
- Ability to work to tight timescales, deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage own work related activities to achieve quality, and timescales
- Ability to plan own work
- Ability to use past experience and knowledge to achieve work requirements on time
- Ability to work and interface with others in a cross functional environment
- Willing to adapt and embrace new ideas and methods.
- Work as a team player
- Administration experience.
- MS Office software
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV