Paralegal - Private Client
Our client a top legal 500 multi-office law firm based in Bury St Edmunds , have a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client paralegal to join their Estate Admin Team working alongside members of the Lifetime Planning Team. If you’re a Private Client Paralegal looking to progress your career our client would like to hear from you.
- Processing simple court of protection applications
- Conduct meetings and interviews with clients
- Advise on costs
- Conduct legal research
- Draft documents and letters and prepare and submit searches
- Inputting data into the probate case management system and producing letters
- Maintain client records on the database
- Arrange storage of original documents
- Assist Lawyers with time recording
- Deal with requests for release of wills, powers of attorney
- Preparing probate documents and oaths
- Completion of probate forms
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a minimum of 1 yrs solid Private Client Experience
- You will have a detail-orientated approach and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Our client offers a pleasant working environment, a contributory pension scheme , Excellent Benefits package .
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JS1066 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.