Our client is the market leader in the design, manufacture and support of factory efficiency systems. Over 500 of their solutions have been installed on a worldwide basis in a diverse range of market sectors.
To continue with their ambitious international strategy and growth plans they are looking to expand their compliance team.
The Role : The successful candidate will play a key role in a number of vital activities which includes the clarification of project scope and associated headline equipment specification and product / CE compliance. This role sits within a dynamic and highly skilled team who specialise in the production, installation and support of advanced control systems.
Key areas of responsibility
• Compilation of overall system and individual workstation manuals and documentation
• Compilation, archiving and publishing of CE compliance documentation
• Compilation and publishing of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements)
• Producing declarations of conformity
• Producing calibration certificates for new products
• Routinely exhibit meticulous attention to detail, capable of gathering and comprehending technical information and evaluating it against the relevant prevailing compliance standards.
• Ideally a graduate holding a relevant technology based degree, QBE candidates who have followed a vocational route into industry will also be considered.
• Material handling experience would be desirable but not essential
• Will have high standards in the pursuit of customer satisfaction and product quality
• Comfortable working to deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
• A confident self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team
Salary: Flexible and dependant on experience