Radley Green are recruiting an accounts payable accountant for a global media and marketing business based in the West End.
You will need a minimum 1 years experience in accounts payable, ideally from the media industry. This would include: advertising, marketing, television or film.
This role will pay up to £26k per annum plus very good benefits.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Understand and comply with all company policies.
- Ensure that vendor invoices submitted for payment have been authorised.
- Set up of vendor details.
- Prior to payment release, check that vendor amount entered agrees with proposed payment amount.
- Prepare payments as per terms agreed with vendor.
- In line with the required payroll timelines, coordinate and collect payroll data from employees.
- Process payments in accordance with daily timetable to Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Organise the daily import of all payments to banking platforms.
- Make sure that copies of payments journal and remittance advice are passed to relevant person for review.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.