SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
We are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join an "Outstanding" Ofsted rated school in Solihull.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious, hardworking and committed teacher to cover a vacant post starting ASAP with the view to being appointed permanently in September 2019
The Class Teacher will:
- teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
- maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
- contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
The Class Teacher will:
- implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
- support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
- plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
- be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
- provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
- keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
- report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
- take part in and contribute to meetings that relate to teaching/curriculum; cooperate with and, where appropriate, advise the head teacher and other colleagues in the review, development and management of a subject in the school;
- communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
- plan for, organise and direct the work of support staff within the classroom;
- participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers;
Qualifications Required: 6+ Months minimum experience
Salary: £130 - 185 Per Day
Hours: 8:20-3:30 Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: Throughout February
Start Date: March 2019
Contact: Francesca Sandiford
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contacts Smart Education.
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.