Fashion Store Manager
Fashion Store Manager - Camberley - Up to £30k
Looking for work life balance in a retail management role? With every other weekend off, free parking and great progression potential this is a fantastic opportunity with a growing retail business.
A household name. A vast range of products. Our client is an industry leading, multi-product retailer who is looking for a passionate, vibrant people person to join their team.
So what does the role of Store Manager involve?
- As the Store Manager you will have the opportunity to shape your role, your team and the store.
- You will take complete ownership of your store's commercial activity to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded, whilst being creative and unique in the visual merchandising and display of your varied product range.
- You will inspire and coach your team within your store to support them in their personal and career development. As a people focused manager you will give direction and guidance to the departments within your store to ensure there is a consistent customer and operational focus within the team.
- You will be responsible for exciting store events to engage the local community overseeing the marketing to ensure opportunities for business development are utilised.
What qualities will you need for this role of Store Manager?
- You are passionate about people and coaching others supporting their development.
- You are an inspirational leader with successful store management experience within a branded retail environment.
- You are a focused and results driven leader who thrives on putting your own stamp on your departments and team to better the store and its performance.
- You are a creative individual who is always seeking new and innovative ways to attract your target audience.
- You will be able to give examples of a time where effective marketing and merchandising created positive sales/opportunities.
- This role offers a salary of up to £30,000 plus package
- Every other weekend off
- No late night opening hours
- Free parking
If you are an ambitious and driven Store Manager with a fashion retail management background who is looking for the next step in their career then please apply here.
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment