Electrical Quality Assurance Engineer
Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer or M&E site manager with proven Quality Assurance experience.
Your role will be based in Central London on a large infrastructure project. You will manage, collate, index, conduct quality checks, compile assurance certification and associated documentation for MEP inspection and surveillance. Manage works package assurance outputs from commencement of the construction phase to Handover to MEP Test and Commissioning Function supporting the delivery of the project to time, cost and quality criteria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop & Review works package plans for assurance (ITP, RAMS & Process Mapping)
- Review Technical Documentation for assurance (Tech subs & Materials compliance)
- Inspection of installation works for handover
- Collating assurance documentation for handover and inspections
- Raising IRFs and carrying out inspections with client
- Tracking inspection & handover progress of electrical systems
- Identifying defects and diversion from project specification (NCR)
- Site surveillance & monitoring
- Electrcial Degree / HNC qualified/ 17th Edition
- Previous Experience at Site Manager /Project engineer
- IT Literate
Please email your Cv to apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.