Private Client Tax Manager - Senior Manager - Top 20
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting on behalf of a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, based in the City and across the South East. The successful candidate will join a growing team in a multi-disciplinary firm who provide a service to their private clients ensuring that all personal tax, private client legal and financial planning services are promoted as appropriate.
This is a key role within the Private Client department, where you will be highly client facing and required to deal credibly and professionally with high net worth clients and other professional advisors. As such, excellent technical skills are crucial; equally crucial will be your ability to impart complex tax technical information to non-experts. You will also be required to lead a team of junior staff; mentoring them to develop their soft skills and providing technical training where needed.
- Driving the delivery of technical advisory work on portfolio.
- Dealing with one off advisory and compliance assignments.
- Provide support to Partners in winning new work, by preparing proposals, marketing collateral, technical notes and helping to develop networks.
- Overseeing the tax return filling process for a broad variety of clients.
- Monitoring team progress against targets.
- Providing feedback and giving input into staff appraisals.
- Monitor progress and encourage the personal development of all team members.
- Either CTA and/or ACA Qualified.
- Works closely with Partner in making clients aware of relevant developments.
- Suggests bespoke solutions to clients which meet their commercial, and personal objectives.
- Leads Pitch presentations on tax.
- Can evidence regular referral of non-tax work to other parts of the business.
- Proactively approaches clients and contacts with ideas and possible opportunities.
- Seeks to build personal rapport with clients and identifies fee development opportunities.
For more information please contact Nick Hawkes at Taylor Hawkes