Our client who are a rapidly growing, successful market leader within a consumer products, are now seeking to recruit a Management Accountant based in Fleetwood. This will be the lead finance role for a £20 million turnover business, covering all aspects of financial management whilst supporting the wider group functions.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the successful candidate will play a key part in providing insights and analysis into strategic business decisions and provide essential support to the senior stakeholders within the business.
- Ownership of the month end process, including preparation of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and control, and detailed variance analysis on customer numbers, consumption volumes, price and cost variation.
- Production of monthly financial performance reports for executive review and for quarterly Board reporting.
- Bank and cash management, including short-term and long range cash forecasting and balance optimization.
- Developing and maintaining forecast models and ownership of the annual budgeting cycle and mid-year forecasting routines for the business.
- Preparation of the year-end audit files and key point of contact for external auditors.
- Responsibility for intra-group cost allocations, pricing, and transfers.
- Provide financial support to the Commercial team on the financial performance of the group.
- Financial analysis of Costing strategy.
- Evaluation of opportunities to expand current portfolio
- Support the continuing professional development of other junior members of the Group finance team.
- Highly developed understanding of financial management accounting practices.
- Budgeting within a complex customer life cycle
- Advanced Excel ability
- Competency with SAGE or similar financial accounting software
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Experience in billing systems / CRM data interrogation highly advantageous
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Ability to forge close working relationships across a broad spectrum of individuals
- Self-motivated, confident when dealing with senior stakeholders
Along with a competitive salary, our client is offering excellent career opportunities within a growing business.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited’s collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.