Boxtree Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Analyst to join our prestigious client in Southend.
The successful individual will be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to manage vast amounts of Data.
Responsibilities of the role
- Monitoring the database via Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Database Integrity Reports then Updating the system appropriately and advising the wider team.
- Cyclical financial reporting and modelling to track and forecast income
- Undertaking and reviewing calculations and amending the financial data held on the database
- Input and extrapolation of key data in to and from the database
- Creation of bespoke reports both within the database and Excel to obtain data required for the wider business
- Taking ownership of the online portal system. Setting up new accounts, working with web/ software developers to address any bugs and addressing any queries received.
- Assisting in ad hoc reporting and projects
- Fostering good data practice amongst staff through training and liaison with department managers
- Assisting with incoming phone calls and queries as part of the wider company
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
- Ability to summarise data and report it clearly and concisely
- Proactive - actively looks to improve processes
- Able to accurately input and update key information on systems
- Able to review work undertaken by others to ensure accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills allowing the individual to liaise and correspond with various other teams and departments
- Graduate with a degree in relevant subject (Maths, Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Property)
- Min 3 A*-C grades at A-Level
- Min 5 A*-C grades at GCSE
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.