Pensions Team Leader
A well established Pensions Services company based in County Durham now have an opening for a permanent Pensions Team Leader.
To be considered for this vacancy you must have 3+ years Pensions Administration experience and have manged a small team.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Lead a team in-line with the Perform way of working, ensuring all elements are consistently embedded and adding value.
- Plan and manage the team's workload to ensure SLA's and project milestones are met and excellent Customer Service is delivered.
- Work with peer groups throughout Administration Services to ensure consistency of approach/best practice.
- Manage and motivate the team throughout change initiatives, supporting the ethos of continuous improvement.
- Work with Client Service Managers ensuring that client's expectations are set and achieved.
- Manage individual performance of team members
- Hold regular 1 to 1 meeting with team members, using coaching skills to help individuals reach their full potential.
- Carry out employee PDR's, agreeing and reviewing progress of objectives and establishing training needs
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, 28 days Holiday, flexible working hours and genuine progression opportunities.
Please quote 44275 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.