Are you an ambitious Facilities Manager based in the Daventry area with an Engineering/Hard Services background and looking to take that next step up in your career?
Do you have previous Account Management or Facilities Management experience, preferably overseeing a corporate contract? If so, then read on as we at Clugston have a Facilities Manager role that could have your name on it!!
Your Facilities Manager Role
We are seeking a Facilities Manager with an Engineering / Hard Services background. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within engineering or project management and will have a broad working knowledge of mechanical & electrical building services, working as part of a team delivering an FM service within the healthcare sector.
This is a key client-facing role (both internal and external) which encompasses the delivery of commercial objectives to ensure the project runs smoothly, timely & to budget. Other responsibilities include:
- Familiar with SFG20 and CAFM system generated work tasks; issuing and ensuring jobs are closed down correctly and analysis of CAFM reports ensuring KPI’s & SLA’s are achieved
- Support the RFM’s with the delivery of Deliver PPM and RW to plan and manage time effectively ensuring tasks are completed accurately and on time therefore ensuring a high standard of work to the client
- Delivery of minor electrical & mechanical work projects
- Working experience of Sub Contractor Management and Permit Processes
- Pursue opportunities to obtain tender documents
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Responsible for the overall management of specialist subcontractors to deliver excellence in customer service and project delivery
- Ensure that all subcontractors complete the relevant risk assessments and method statement and adhere to the relevant health and safety regulations
- Work with and advise the client on all aspects of project estimation, implementation and delivery in accordance with best practice
The Clugston Group is a privately owned group of companies founded over 80 years ago in North Lincolnshire by LG Clugston. We are a privately owned business involved in construction and civil engineering, property development and distribution.
Our Ideal Candidate
To become our next Facilities Manager, we are looking for someone with the following skills, qualifications and experience
- M&E Technical qualification engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of selection of forms of contract, tender documentation and tender evaluation
- Experience of successful Project Management
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of successful industry management or supervisory role
- Ability to use computers to intermediate level for word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Hold a valid UK Driving License
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading an engineering workforce
- Relevant qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering, ideally possessing 17th / 18th Edition electrical qualification in Inspecting & Testing
- Broad knowledge of building services and fabric maintenance
- Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations Good general knowledge is required with the ability to reason
Additional Typical Experience / Qualifications required
- Experience in a similar facilities account management role
- NEBOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Environmental Awareness
- Managing teams
- Contractor management
- Pricing Works
- Strong customer care
- Ability to work to a sustained and high workload with managing priorities
Your Facilities Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary of £35k-£40k
- Overtime working and dealing with out of hours calls (evenings, weekends and bank holidays) may be required from time to time to suit client needs. Company Pension & additional benefits
It should be noted that this job description does not provide an exhaustive list of every activity relevant to the post. You will be required to undertake other duties of a similar nature and/or level which are not detailed on this Regional Facilities Manager job description.
If you are currently living in the Daventry area feel that you fit the above Facilities Manager role criteria then click apply now and we will be in contact.