Not for profit business in South East London
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Are you personable, enjoy building relationships and looking for your next role that also has 25 days holiday, working hours from 9-5pm, life insurance, monthly drinks, free parking…THEN THIS COULD BE THE JOB FOR YOU!
The candidate will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts across three subsidiaries and working alongside the budget holders of the Senior Leadership Team - you will need to have the ability to translate financial information into something that non-financial members of staff can understand and appreciate.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, and assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of the year end accounts.
- Support and guide budget-holders and senior management in their financial responsibilities.
- Assist budget-holders in developing and evaluating operational and business plans.
- Review, raise and maintain the level of business management expertise in budget-holders.
- Produce annual budgets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or studying towards one with relevant work experience.
- Previous experience of working with capital budgets.
- Previous experience of producing monthly management accounts.
- Previous experience of working with budget-holders to produce detailed budgets and analysis of variances.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Enjoys building relationships with different team members.
- New ideas to bring to the company.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.