Workshop Technician Service/Warranty
Workshop Technician role on offer who is looking to break into the world of engineering, where you will undergo training to enhance your skills as a technician with a rapidly expanding company
Are you looking to kick-start your career into becoming a Technician? Or are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new role?
This company Service and Repair printing equipment, providing warranties and service. They are one of the largest providers of these services in Europe and have recently acquired a new warehouse and so need warehouse operatives to help the site reach its full potential
In this role you will dealing with the repair and refurbishment of printing equipment, as well as some repairs of PC systems. You will be stripping down, cleaning and testing parts to a high quality and finish. You will be working with intricate equipment consisting of both Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
The ideal candidate would be a Workshop Technician who is looking to undergo more specialist training to become an expert on the servicing of electrical equipment and build a long-standing career.
* Stock control of PC and Printing equipment
* on the job training to become a Technician
* Servicing and Maintenance of Electro-Mechanical equipment
* £18,000 - £21,000 + Training + Pension
* Wants to build a career in engineering
* Experience of working with Electro-Mechanical equipment
* Lives local to Sevenoaks
* Forklift Licence a benefit