Our client, a niche financial services provider, have an exciting opportunity for an experience Marketing Executive to join their team to assist with the development and implementation of their marketing and communications activities.
Duties will include: -
- Help to develop and implement compliant mortgage and savings marketing campaigns, offline and online.
- Provide full marketing support to the intermediary channel, taking ownership of weekly intermediary emails, intermediary Twitter page, paid advertising with intermediary networks and event organisation, collateral and merchandise.
- Help manage general social media posts and paid campaigns.
- Create relevant articles and infographics to share on social media and/or Society website.
- Support product launches, creating documentation and making relevant website changes.
- Manage the Society’s literature, making sure all literature is up to date and compliant.
- Monitor website analytics and campaign performance.
- Help to manage ad-hoc marketing tasks raised through the marketing service desk.
- Help to manage the AGM and other ad-hoc mailings.
- Ongoing lead and competitor analysis.
To be considered for the role, you will have previous marketing experience, with an ability to create professional campaigns and materials for them.
It would be advantageous if you had financial services experience and had exposure to web content management systems and email marketing platforms.