Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager plays a key role in determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications, assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Implement a basic Quality Management system to manage MHL processes
* Initiate and manage Standard Operating Procedures
* Develop, determine and manage training needs and records
* Facilitate internal audits and ad hoc reviews of systems
* Oversee the change control system
* Provide interface with MPL on quality aspects
* Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
* Direct objectives to maximise profitability
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.