HR GO Recruitment are currently looking for a Personal Tax Assistant to work for a local accountancy firm in Ashford. The company provide only the highest quality of service to their customers, they aim to do this by using specialist expertise and in-depth knowledge of their field. Having been trading for over 15 years and growing at an exciting rate there really is no better time to join them!
Main duties include:
- Preparation of corporate, capital and personal tax for clients
- Preparing Tax returns for High Net Worth clients
- Supporting colleagues with tax advice and assistance
- Assisting with International tax projects when required
- Other duties as and when directed by senior management
The ideal candidate:
- Must hold Level 3 AAT with 3 years' worth of industry and tax experience
- Experience with dealing with large projects from beginning to end
- Personal and Corporate tax experience is desirable
- Intermediate knowledge of IT (especially Microsoft Office)
This is a full-time position, the working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Immediate interviews and start are available