Our client, an award winning SME Media Agency, are seeking a dynamic Part-Qualified Accountant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
This is fantastic creative production agency for the fashion, luxury and beauty industries with a brilliant working culture and amazing benefits. The ideal candidate will be experienced in producing a full set of Management Accounts and will have at least 3-4 years experience doing so. The have expert teams across digital design, strategy, PR, casting and artist representation
- Maintaining strong financial controls across the Production business areas supporting, the Producers in the fulfillment of their vision and targets. The position will be pivotal in maintaining the information flow to Finance and Accounts and the achievement of business operational parameters
- Liaise and support with the Producers in the preparation of production budgets
- Review all final production budgets for approval to Senior Management.
- Monitoring production expenditure against budget (multi-currencies)
- Ensure billing team receive invoicing information
- The control of advance payments
- Maintaining the Production central library of Production project information (Final Budgets, Statement of Works and Contracts)
- WIP management.
- Reconciliation statements for each project
- POs for all production costs
- Review project performance/profitability
- Maintenance of the production forecast/performance measurement,
- Liaising with Accounts team in respect of accrued/deferred revenue, and COS
- Leadership in compliance with business systems, processes and reporting
- Support to Production Senior with internal/external financial issues
- Ad hoc financial reports and administration duties as required by Senior Management
- Excellent Excel Skills
- A minimum of 4 years Project Accounts experience
- Excellent communications skills