Purchase Ledger Assistant
Working with one of my key clients, I have an exciting position available for a tenacious, experienced Purchase Ledger assistant. Working within an SME organisation within a busy, friendly team you will have the skills and knowledge to implement, drive and trouble shoot in a professional manner with exceptional results and achieve deadlines.
The company is a well-established accountancy firm providing accounting services to 2,000+ clients via accounting software. The company offer a high quality service in Bookkeeping, Accounts, Payroll, VAT Returns and Tax Services as well as offering a wealth of knowledge and advice.
The role will involve maintaining the department purchase ledger which consists of a high volume of transactions to be reconciled on a weekly basis. There will also be a proportion of the role that is focused on customer service; assisting the payroll team in discussing payroll offerings to employees.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Inputting transactions purchase invoices into Sage.
- Uploading data from payroll software into Sage.
- Reconciling purchase payments to the purchase ledger.
- Customer service including answering telephone calls and emails and dealing with queries and complaints.
- Contacting new employees to confirm the payroll process and answer queries.
- Contacting employees who have received the first payment to answer queries.
- Internal reporting to payroll team leader and payroll manager.
- Working with all departments internally to ensure the smooth running of the umbrella payroll solution. Job Specification
This role would be ideal for any experienced Purchase Ledger assistant, 22 days holidays plus bank holidays, parking and flexible working hours.
If you qualify and have the relevant skill set please apply with an updated CV.