- Monitoring weekly outstanding Orders report
- Chase suppliers for outstanding delivery notes
- Liaise with site accounts with invoice queries
- Liaise with the Buyers ensuring PO's match the invoices
- Filing and scanning of dockets for auditing purposes
- Opening and sorting mail for the procurement department
- Raising purchase order numbers when required
- Answering telephone calls
- Assisting the procurement department in any needs required
It is essential that you have a background in POs and/or Purchase Ledger and have an efficient and organised attitude.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience and have worked in a supply chain or procurement environment previously.
Apply now, or alternatively contact Natalie on