Assistant Manager - Premium Retail - Guildford - £24 - £27k dep. on exp. (+ great benefits!)
Our client operates in an incredibly service focused environment where operational excellence is required, alongside a genuine passion for customer engagement and delivering a truly memorable level of service.
This business has steadily grown over the last few years and is now a recognisable name, synonymous with balancing expert levels of product knowledge with an innovative and aspirational approach to store retail.
Joining a business with a great people culture you will thrive in a challenging, yet rewarding environment, where your success will celebrated, as well as receiving support and investment in your personal development
- Experience in a similar position (or equivalent) within a highly customer focused environment
- Exposure to people mgmt. including coaching, recruitment and performance mgmt.
- A genuine passion for building positive customer connections
- Confident, energetic and upbeat personality
- A solid operational skillset (stock control, audit compliance etc.) as well as a good grasp and confidence with IT as the business likes to be an adopter of new technology (where it see's commercial benefit)
Interviews will be held immediately, so if this sounds of interest, please get in touch ASAP!