Are you a qualified Accountant with strong experience working with a portfolio of outsourcing clients?
Do you have a passion for cloud accounting and enjoy promoting new technology to your clients?
Are you looking to work for a forward facing and growing organisation?
If you answered "YES!" to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Outsourcing Manager with energy, ambition and a flare for cloud accounting software to join the fun and friendly team in Amersham.
What is the role?
In the role of Outsourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a portfolio of Outsourcing clients by establishing, developing and maintaining a working relationship, ensuring delivery of work within deadlines and meeting client expectations;
- Prepare Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Budgets and Forecasts, both in-house and at client premises;
- Attend to the entry & processing of client data, supervise the work of junior staff and liaise with our third party suppliers;
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Cloud accounting software and associated Applications.
What do I need?
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- Extensive knowledge of Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification ideally however AAT and QBE will be considered
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.