Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity at a small luxury retailer, to take global ownership of all the digital marketing channels and to drive the ecommerce sales strategy.
You will work with the founders to develop a strategic road map for digital marketing and ecommerce sales. Key responsibilities will include;
- Manage the day to day marketing activity and budget, driving new and existing channels; PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display/retargeting, Paid Social and Email.
- Use analytics, judgement and MVT to optimise the website in order the maximise conversion and provide the customer with great UX.
- Merchandise the products and range online
- Manage the Social media channels; Instagram as a particular focus.
- Be the brand advocate and ensure 'tone of voice' resonates across brand marketing and the website.
You need to be;
- Results orientated
- Ambitious self starter who can drive their own agenda
- Keen to get their hands dirty and work in a small, growing business.
If this role sounds like it might be up your street then please get in touch with Kimberley Allen.