Philanthrophy Manager Home Working - £24,000 - £28,651
Philanthropy Manager - Home Working - Nottingham - £24k - £28,600 Depending on Experience.
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Philanthropy Manager to join a well-established National Charity, ideally you will be based in Nottingham.
Role: Philanthropy Manager
Reporting into: Senior Philanthropy Manager
Locations covered: Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Stoke
Salary: £24,000 - £28,651 plus home working allowance of £500
Hours of work: 5 days a week - 35 hours
Benefits: Includes a generous starting allowance of 29 holiday + BH!
Are you a dedicated and passionate Fundraising professional or a successful commercial business development professional looking to work for an outstanding national children's charity?
Do you believe that children are our future? Should a child be loved and feel secure?
As part of the Individual Giving team you will be responsible for maximising long-term support of new and existing individual donors which the aim of securing giving gifts of £5000 - £1m plus.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and engaging individuals to join a cause that's goes above and beyond. You will be results driven with a proven track record in a fundraising capacity but we may consider an excellent commercially minded business development professional from a corporate background. We are looking for individual capable of hitting and exceeding annual targets of £250k and above.
- Act as the fundraising point of contact in your area and deliver on agreed income targets, set out by the Senior Philanthropy Manager.
- Use creative approaches to develop donor development strategies through research and fundraising communications strategies.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and well as nurture meaningful long-term partnerships with existing relationships.
- Undertake detailed research into each prospect to understand their key drivers.
- Support the fundraising team to achieve its financial target and national initiatives.
- Conduct regular budget reviews, KPI's against key milestones and income targets.
- Manage key relationships with Philanthropy advisors, Wealth Managers and Solicitors.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of new business development within the third or commercial sector.
- Excellent relationships management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- High standard of numeracy skills and a competent user of MS Office packages.
- Experience of budget/forecast management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- Experience of using fundraising databases (Raisers Edge) or similar.
- A proven track record in developing successful commercial relationships within a fundraising, sales or marketing environment, ideally experience of Major Giving/Major Donor development.
- Need to be flexible as you will need to travel around your regions, work weekends and be willing to travel to other offices in the UK which includes London.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity role please send across an updated copy of CV or call me on the below contact details for further information.
Please Note: Applicants interested in this position will also need to fill out an application form by no later than Friday 22nd February 2019 if you wish to be considered for this position.
Contact: Jerry Hayman
Telephone Number: or
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role