We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join a rapidly expanding retailer! If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer. Based in Crawley and paying up to £26,000 + Benefits!
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Placed firmly within the no-nonsense discount category, they're nonetheless very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years. Our client is looking for future Store Managers.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor - No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Assistant Manager role.