IT Service Manager
Service Manager, London - Financial Services - Permanent
A UK based Investment Management firm requires an experienced IT Services Manager to provide oversight of existing IT infrastructure, including network connectivity and Desktops.
You will provide Vendor Management for all IT support services provided by 3rd parties, ensuring service levels are met and that regular service review are held with key suppliers.
In addition, an element of first and second line support is required as well as remote hands support where required for 3rd party suppliers. You will be a proven team player with excellent vendor IT management skills, ideally gained in a financial services environment.
Please note that you will not be managing any people and will be responsible for all of the IT within the environment.
· You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to deal with colleagues at all levels.
· Adaptability to changing business requirements and prioritising conflicting issues appropriately is a must.
· You will possess some form of qualification in Project Management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 / Agile as well as a thorough understanding of SLA's and service contracts.
· Projects will include Windows 10, Office 365 and Skype for Business which you MUST have experience in.
· You should have a knowledge of ITIL best practices and SharePoint.