J2 Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the top businesses in the UK on a campaign to recruit for Secured Loan Advisors to join their state of the art and vibrant offices in Bolton.
The business has been established more than 10 years and is a regular award winner at a range of industry awards. They have a culture that is second-to-none and have experienced constant growth throughout the last few years, which has created real opportunities for organic career progression for those seeking it. Additionally, our client promotes an environment where everyone can develop leading to promotions and professional qualification.
The successful Loan Advisors will be required to;
- Remain compliant at all times to protect the company and customer
- Provide high levels of customer service
- high quality outbound sales calls to our customers and providing regulated advice to them
- Making referrals to our preferred partners when a second charge mortgage may not be a suitable option.
- Providing a high-quality sales call, using fact finding and rapport building
- Promote the company displaying values and ethics
- Achieve set targets set by our client
What we look for in a Loan Advisor;
- Excellent communication skills
- experience in first and second mortgages and/or underwriting
- Experience working in Sales over the telephone
- A positive can-do approach
- A stable previous work history and a desire for a long term career
- Experience in unsecured finance
- Current or recent experience in a regulated finance company
- Hard working and able to manage high volumes of work in a busy and fast paced environment.
- CeMAP desirable
The successful loan advisors will be required to work 40 hours per week will be rewarded with fantastic career prospects and a generous wage of £25,500 (on completion of probation) and a OTE of £37,000
Interviews for this opportunity are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay. Apply today for the role and we will provide you with more information. For more information on this role / other similar Financial role please contact Bobby at (0161) (416) (6136)