A leading house builder based in Prescot are looking to recruit a Financial Controller. Reporting into the Finance Director you will head up the management accounts and finance business partnering team.
- Translate business strategy and priorities for Finance into functional and operational plans through to delivery
- Support the assessment of growth opportunities, mergers and acquisitions
- Assist the Director Group Finance in developing the strategic plan for finance
- Lead the process for the annual budget for each Group entity
- Work closely with the performance function to develop, understand and review the Group's KPI's
- Provide expert advice and support to the Executive team and boards regarding current and future financial matters
- Lead and develop a high performing finance business partnering function
Successful applicants must be qualified, have evidence of leading high performing teams and have worked strategically with key stakeholders. It would be advantageous if you have experience in the property, housing or construction sectors. Please apply for immediate consideration.