Interim Procurement Officer
New opportunity to join a Public Sector Organisation in the Bristol area on a initial 6 Month contract. Working with a expanding and developing Procurement Team and reporting into Senior Category Managers, you will have responsibility to support on Sub - OJEU tenders and procurement process.
Public Sector organisation in the South West are looking for a Procurement Officer to join their team. Great opportunity to join a established procurement function on a initial 6 Month Contract. Support budget holders in delivering value for money whilst ensuring compliance with the latest legislation and policy.
- Support on various procurement's delivering value for money and compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Provide advice on the establishment of new contractual arrangements.
- To provide professional procurement and commercial advice
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of existing systems or processes
- Development of procurement strategies and realisation of benefits
- Meet with key stakeholders to discuss their pipeline of tender activity
- Development and maintenance of positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Analyse procurement reports and investigate any areas non- compliance
- Understanding of procurement processes including background of tendering, purchasing and supply processes.
- History of working within Public Sector Procurement function and associated Regulations
- Sound judgement, complex problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement changes to procurement practice
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Understanding of Public Sector regulations
Day Rate: £150 - £200 Inside IR35