Personal Tax Supervisor-Assistant Manager
Taylor Hawkes are working with a fast-growing professional accountancy firm based in the west end. The firm are looking for a experienced Senior Tax Supervisor or Assistant Tax Manager to work within the private tax department. The Senior Tax Supervisor or Assistant Tax Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, such as HNWI, entrepreneurs, start-ups and owner managed businesses within the London area.
The Senior Tax Supervisor or Assistant Tax Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Managing Consultancy/advisory assignments for private clients and, as required, clients of other departments
- Handling HMRC enquiries, with suitable back-up as when required
- Managing junior members of staff
- Preparing Partnership and Corporation Tax Returns
- Supporting new business development by attending client meetings, preparing quotes and engagements letters and assisting with the on-boarding process.
- Reviewing Tax Returns prepared by junior members of staff
- Liaising with cooperate departments and providing assistance with personal Tax Returns attached to clients within those department as required
The ideal Senior Tax Supervisor or Assistant Tax Manager will be experienced in working within the tax department, with private tax preferred. They will qualified with an ATT qualification or equivalent, whilst studying for their CTA qualification as a minimum. Other Skills required are detailed below;
- Having an interest in non-domiciled individuals
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Confidence to research answers to queries and present solutions to managers and partners
- Strong ability to multi-skill and exceptional organization abilities
- Ability to provide guidance and assistance in effecting solutions
For more information please contact Nick Hawkes at Taylor Hawkes.