Appoint are seeking a Paralegal to complete a temporary ongoing assignment in central Bath for a highly reputable employer.
This is an administration centric role where you will be required to undertaking the processing of back dated contractual documentation in order to support a busy team.
We are seeking candidates with the majority of the following skills and capabilities…
• ICSA Graduate or CILEx qualification or equivalent paralegal training/legal qualification.
• Ability to work autonomously, use initiative and be pro-active in giving advice.
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms to staff at all levels of the company.
• Ability to prioritise workload and maintain strong attention to detail under pressure.
• Ability to observe the highest standards in relation to confidentiality.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, reliable with a flexible approach and a 'can-do' attitude.
• Strong organisational skills, proactive and ability to demonstrate initiative at all times
• Ability to interpret the law and apply it in the context of the commercial objectives of the business.
• Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Type of contract:
COMPETATIVE PAY AND IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.