Standards & Compliance Manager
Our client is a financial services company, they are looking for a Standards & Compliance Manager to be based from home the majority of the time with one day a week on average in the office.
This is an exciting and important role for the business with a salary of 40-42k basic on offer.
The main part of the role is to support this large business to enable the client to fulfil all functions relating to compliance and quality management. This will be achieved by ensuring minimum standards are met across all business departments and functions.
- You will be tasked with designing internal controls , management of quality, procedures and related polices to make sure all standards are met examples include - ISO9001, GDPR, SIA contractor scheme.
- Review and maintain policies & implement improvements
- Advise and implementation of compliance and quality management
- Employee training on compliance and standards
A full detailed job spec is available with a full list of duties and experience required.
- ISO9001 or Link Compliance experience
- Quality control experience
- Excellent understanding of current regulations in the financial sector desirable
- Lone working ability and able to work as part of a team