Head of Contact Centre
If you thrive in fast-paced, customer-focused environments, are self-motivated and have great leadership skills, consider becoming a Contact Centre manager
Reporting to the Head of Independent Sales, this role is with a fast-growing organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the service delivery across the business
We're looking for a highly organised professional with management experience who can ensure the most efficient operations of our Contact Centre. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction and to ensure our agents meet their weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Working with HR and Recruitment drive the recruitment & selection of Team Leader and Advisors.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of change Programs and projects which impact the Contact Centre
- Carry out regular 121's, developing a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers to ensure the skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Work with the Resource Planning team to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved
- Ensures service and sales targets, SLA's and KPI's are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre.
- To ensure the Contact Centre complies with the Company's Health and Safety policy
The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding customer needs and be able to evidence first-hand experience of developing & delivering a great Customer experience. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing people, change and making commercial decisions, in conjunction with multiple stakeholder groups, may have an advantage
Minimum 5 experience of managing a Contact Centre and first line managers. Able to develop and nurture improved performance across sales and service. Excellent communication, engagement and development of people skills