Training Consultant Berkshire, UK
Training Consultant (Berkshire, UK)
As a global company & the market leader provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use, online and cloud business management software and services. As a FTSE 100 company made up of passionate and positive people who inspire and serve business builders everywhere and champion their success.
The company provides an exciting campus environment and bright future that can offer entrepreneurially minded individuals the chance to help shape and extend an exceptional service proposition in a fast¬growing and exciting area of the market.
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing training team, focused on designing and delivering engaging and exciting training. As a Training Consultant you will be responsible for the successful adoption of the solutions & provide training in the soft skills required by Consultants.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Ownership for the product the training
- Taking a lead role in assignments and building trusted relationships
- Helping to create and maintain the Training Curriculum
- Designing & Delivering both product & soft skills training courses
- Providing on the job support through coaching and feedback
- Collaborate with the other Training Consultants to ensure best practice
- Contributing to the success of the Training Team Strategy
Candidates will have
- Self-reliance and a desire to work in a high energy, fast growing organisation
- Confident and pro-active in working in an ever-changing environment
- Proven experience design & delivery of engaging software & soft skills training programmes
- Knowledge of the HR environment
- CIPD or equivalent in Training or L&D, desirable
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Training delivery
- Aptitude to understand functional business processes
- Experience in Consultancy role or similar would be advantageous
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work variable hours
Apply Now to Progress Your Career with this Career Defining Opportunity.