Residential Home Manager
Registered Manager - Residential Home
Elderly & Dementia care
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager for a small compliant elderly and dementia residential care home in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
The Home Manager will have overall responsibility for the home, employees, and residents, ensuring high quality care is provided in a safe, positive environment.
- Financial responsibility for the homes budgets and expenditure
- Leading and developing the care team to ensure the wellbeing of the residents
- Establishing strong community relationships
- Maintaining the CQC registration
- Bringing fresh new ideas to continually improve the home
- Setting a culture and environment that promotes a high quality service
We are looking for a professional and motivated Manager to lead and develop the established long serving Care Team. This is a very settled successful service so you are inheriting a fantastic opportunity as Registered Manager.
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 5 or equivalent
- NVQ in Business Management or equivalent
- A strong track record at management level in the care sector
As a small compliant home this would suit a Deputy seeking their first position as Home Manager
Salary negotiable depending on experience - please submit your CV via email or apply to this role