Senior Management Accountant
Castlefield Recruitment are working with one of the largest housing associations in the North West in order to recruit a senior management accountant to work across its Manchester & Lancashire offices. In recent years it has grown significantly and been through many projects including systems implementations and process improvements in order to make it a market leading housing association. It is also an award-winning organisation and an excellent place to work.
As a management accountant you will work closely with your finance manager in order to produce management accounts & work towards creating a culture where finance is a central function to the organisation.
Duties will include:
• Producing month end management accounts and business partner with budget holders in order to help them interpret the financial information
• Work with profit making entities & ensure they have the right financial & management information
• Budgeting, forecasting & finance planning in order to support VFM & senior management
• Contributing financial support for high profile projects
• Looking at ways to constantly develop the organisation & improve processes & procedures
The successful candidate will:
• Be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or part qualified with experience of producing management accounts
• Have had experience within a commercial organisation
• Have produced various reports for senior management & business partnered with budget holders
• Possess the gravitas to work effectively with senior management
• Have the ability to analyse & interpret complex information
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Dave Russell via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Website.