Group Finance Manager
This fast growing PE-backed property investment firm based in London are now looking for a Group Finance Manager to add to their high performing finance team. The business has gone through 10 acquisitions in the last 18 months and are now preparing themselves for a potential IPO as they approach the end of their 7 year plan. Now is an exciting time to join as they look to create a best in class finance team and prepare for next stage growth.
The role itself requires strong technical expertise and will need someone that can channel that knowledge in to a more commercial application. Your responsibilities will typically include:
- Management of the external reporting process - annual and interim financials, audit process, statutory accounts, etc
- Internal and management reporting - management accounts, assisting with board packs, providing technical accounting advice and management liaison
- Treasury responsibilities
- Tax planning and compliance
- Overseeing general month end process
- Continuously look to improve quality of management information
- Management of budgeting and forecasting process
- Improvement of financial controls and processes
- Business partnering across numerous teams across Europe, pushing improvements where necessary
- Ad-hoc projects including system improvement and implementations, M&A projects
If you are looking for a role that offers a good mix between traditional finance responsibilities and commercial finance, an established business with a fast growth plan and a position that offers the foundations of building a strong Financial Controller, then this is certainly one to look at.