I am looking for a Credit Controller on behalf of my client who is based in Congleton.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring payment of customer invoices within agreed payment terms whilst
Identifying/avoiding the risk of bad debt.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing debt on a high volume of accounts by telephone, letter & email
- Building relationships with customers
- Managing customer repayment plans
- Reconciliation and management of accounts within agreed credit terms
- Taking ownership of account problems
- Discuss customers bad debt and find a resolution
- Raise & process credit requests
- Make recommendations for legal action if necessary
- Make recommendations for preventative action where balances are deemed "at risk"
- Resolving queries
- Producing aged debtor reports
- Monitor cash flow & report
- Setting up new accounts in an efficient and timely manner
- Recording all actions in credit control system
- Working to targets
If you have
- At least 3 years previous experience in credit control
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to be highly organised and able to follow procedures
- The ability to understand query ownership and gain resolution
- Good attention to detail and the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
- The ability to work successfully in a busy process-driven environment
This is a permanent role and my client is offering a very competitive salary.
To apply please email CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy