Tax Manager Industry
Tax Manager (Industry) - Chesterfield - £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Flexi Time
Are you an experienced tax professional who is looking for a role where you can add value to processes and procedures? The business currently outsource their tax to a third party provider and are looking to bring the department 'in-house' over the next 18-24 months.
You may be currently working in practice and looking for your first move in to industry or be looking for a step up from your current tax role in industry.
The business are fantastic to work for. They offer true flexibility to fit around your home commitments with flexi time (core hours are 10am - 2pm and you pick your hours around that), the opportunity to work from home where required and a fantastic benefits package including 10% bonus and an 11% employer pension contribution.
- Work with the third party tax advisors to look at processes and procedures with the view to bringing tax in-house
- Provide tax and technical training to finance staff
- Provide a tax advisory service to relevant stakeholders across the organisation
- Develop the organisations overall group tax position
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Investigate opportunities for R & D tax credit claims
- Review corporation tax returns
- Experienced tax profressional (both practice and industry backgrounds welcomed)
- CTA / ATT / ACA Qualified
- Strong corporation tax knowledge