Teaching Personnel are currently working with a school in the Nottinghamshire area (NG11) who are looking for a full time Primary teacher that is available to start full time after Easter half term.
The school has been rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED, and caters for children and young people with Special Educational Needs. These needs include ASC, SLD, PMLD and complex needs. A number of pupils were within mainstream schools but did not cope well within this setting but are now developing their learning in their new school. The school requires a Primary Teacher to teach a small class of 8 students. Theses classes will range from year 2 to year 5. Subject specialism of Maths or English is highly desirable but not essential. All Primary Teacher's will be considered.
Do you have the following skills/qualifications?
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience working in a school or residential setting with children who have Special Educational Needs (experience working with ASC, SLD, PMLD or complex are areas of particular interest)
- Experience teaching English, Maths and Science using a versatile and creative approach
- Able to commit to Full Time after half term
- Calm, patient and nurturing personality
- Experienced managing challenging behaviour calmly and with confidence.
- Confident to implement and follow Individual Education Plans and be willing to contribute to Education, Health and Care Plans
- Team Teach training or other equivalent behaviour management training (desirable but NOT essential)
If you think you have the relevant skill-set for this role, please contact Chloe Moffatt on or click APPLY now. I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.