Product Manager (Marketing)
Title: Product Manager (Marketing)
Location: Field Based/South East
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 p/a + bonus and company car/car allowance.
Our client is a fast growing yet well-established global manufacturer of medical technologies and hearing devices. They employ approx. 6,000 people across the world and are one of the most recognisable manufacturers in their industry. They have a proud heritage of developing innovative, digital technologies and products on a global scale, forging their reputation as an industry leader in manufacturing and delivering advanced hearing solutions.
Forming a key part of their UK growth strategy, we are currently recruiting for the highly prestigious position of Product Manager. The role is primarily responsible for planning, implementing and executing all product management activities across the various company brands into all sales channels (NHS, private retail and the independent market). Ultimately the incumbent will help to increase sales and profitability and support the company’s objectives and fiscal targets.
To lead on portfolio management through the introduction, lifecycle and phase out of new products (Hardware, Software, Equipment, Accessories and Services) across all sales channels.
To also lead the interface with the wider, global organisation on product operational related matters.
- To support the development of plans for product introduction, including forecasting, pricing, product communication and launch activities.
- Planning and execution of all tender activity with support of contracts manager, sales, audiology and marketing, ensuring placement is achieved on framework agreements.
- Planning, implementation and operation of product launches with marketing support.
- To assist with product content for PR, marketing communication and launch event planning with the marketing department.
- Support technical elements of events, both internal and external to support sales and marketing and achieve new product revenue targets, where applicable.
- Analysis of competitor’s products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the healthcare environment that the audiology market operates in i.e. NHS and Retail outlets, specifically learning about the current and future Dept. of Health initiatives for the provision of audiology services.
- Relevant Degree Level qualification or relevant experience in the above duties
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce, INFOR LN & Agile or other business systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all internal and external customers
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive; a competitive basic salary, bonus structure, fully expensed company car/car allowance, outstanding peripheral benefits package and genuine scope for career progression.
If you're interested in the above role, then please do apply online, or for more information please contact Rob Wilson at Consult Search & Selection.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion unfortunately you have not been successful.