As the Assistant Accountant (Cardiff). You will be involved in forecasting and month-end reporting. You will need to be a confident communicator who isn't afraid to get in front of internal team.
The client is a UK wide business who provide multiple financial and legal services to clients across the UK.
As the Assistant Accountant you will:
- Provide reports including; Cost, P n L, balance sheets
- Involved in Forecasting
- Complete Reconciliations
- Produce Financial Accounts
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience with a Finance department
- Have or be studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Knowledge of UK Accounting regulations
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant role:
- Be Based in Cardiff
- Receive £25,000 -£30,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension