Technical Support / Product Manager
25-30k Salary + Executive Benefits
As a leading global provider of information systems and research management software, our client has an ever-growing product range, which utilises the very latest in technology. They continue to win both private and public sector business around the globe and have ambitious plans to further expand throughout 2019. To meet demand, they now require a recent Graduate to work as a Technical Support / Product Manager in KT10.
As a Technical Support Executive / Product Manager, you will:
* Work with customers and colleagues to identify and rectify system issues
* Test and fix faulty software and systems
* Log all customer and employee queries
* Deliver phone-based support to both new and existing users
* Look for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products
* Visit customers with Field Engineers
* Analyse data to spot trends and underlying issues
Skills and traits required include:
* Recent graduates from a top university with an up-to-date technical understanding
* Knowledge of SQL, XML, Web Architecture, TFS, JIRA and similar systems
* Basic knowledge of JSON
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Strong problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills
* Logical thinking
* 6+ months prior work experience
The successful candidate can expect a starting base salary of 25-30k plus additional benefits, training and ongoing opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.