£30,000 – £45,000 pension plus benefits
A multiple award winning multidisciplinary consultancy with over 400 staff across the UK are currently expanding their Civil Engineering department. Some of their recently won projects include a mixed-use development of 400 units, various large-scale highway schemes as well as various complex drainage projects. With a continued influx of nationally recognised multi-million pound projects, this company is on the lookout for a Civil Engineer to lead their business on to further success.
This company boasts a friendly and supportive work environment. With this position you will have the opportunity to complete your Chartership and eventually build a team of your own. They are looking for positive individuals eager to progress in their career
- Carrying out inspections, surveys, reports, calculations and drawings.
- Your role would involve undertaking detailed design of S38/S278 Highway works, S104/S185 drainage works, private roads, drainage and civils design
- Attending basic site/design team meetings, work as part of a wider professional team providing input and advise to clients
- Detailed design of adoptable infrastructure and property development for private and commercial clients
- Pre-planning flood risk and drainage strategies,
- Have a desire to learn new skills and the ability to consider the wider engineering issues related to the work being undertaken
Skills and requirements
- At least 1 year of relevant Civil Engineering experience
- A relevant degree accredited to CEng Status by the Institution of Civil Engineers or other relevant body
- Road, drainage or highway design experience
- Experience of using technical software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civils 3D
- Be fully conversant with British Standards and equivalent Eurocodes
The role offers a variety of benefits including a competitive salary, healthcare, pension, performance related bonus and 25+ days holiday. They are looking to arrange interviews this week. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to