Commercial & Contract Management Information Manager BLUC78079
Part Time (3 days per week, 08:45 until 17:00)
Our client, which is owned by and based at North East Surrey College of Technology (known as NESCOT) in Epsom Surrey, has the desire to be the best in everything that they do, and that ambition is not restricted to the quality of their education and training but extends also to how they procure and manage over 200 contracts and suppliers that they currently work in partnership with.
Following a recent re-organisation of their Commercial and Contract Management functions, they are looking to appoint an experienced and flexible Part Time Information Manager to join their small Commercial & Contract Management Team who are dedicated to delivering procurement and contract management support which delivers both value for money and high quality services.
They are looking for a candidate who is passionate about what they do and somebody that whilst working as part of a team can also work independently and with limited supervision, managing effectively their workload whilst meeting agreed deadlines.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- ability to provide data and analytical expertise to the Commercial & Contract Management Team and the wider College;
- in conjunction with the Head of Commercial & Contract Management, identify priority areas for Contract Management improvement, developing appropriate record management processes and policies;
- work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders, including Senior Management, HoDs’, Budget Holders, Staff and Students, developing effective and collaborative strategies designed to facilitate improved data sharing;
- produce and track Key Performance Indicators for designated contracts;
- produce and maintain, in conjunction with the Head of Commercial & Contract Management, Performance Dashboards for internal stakeholders, including Corporation Governors;
- liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and customers, to understand data and context;
- establish and maintain external professional networks, working closely with professional partners, ensuring that all learning is shared with the College so that it benefits from these networks and experience
Our client’s terms and conditions of employment are separate from those of the College.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 24 February 2019
Interviews will take place on Monday 4 March 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.