Audit and Accounts Senior - Leading 9 Partner Firm
A leading 9 Partner firm of Chartered Accountants, who are servicing the financial services sector, are looking for an ACA qualified Audit Senior to join their expanding team in Central London.
They act for around 200 FCA-authorised firms, including some of the UK's leading hedge fund managers, private equity houses and corporate finance advisers. They also act for a large number of investment companies in property and other sectors.
This is a split role working on 70% audit and 30% accounts and tax.
- Planning and carrying out audits.
- Supervising of junior staff.
- Preparation of draft business tax computations.
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts under FRS102 and old UK GAAP from client's numbers pre-audit.
- ACA qualified - first time passes
- Previous practice experience working in a similar role.
- As well as being able to prepare completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, the applicant should be a good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike.
- You should be able to cope with both pure audits and with jobs where the records are not straightforward and should be able to work within deadlines and budgets.
- £42,000 - £48,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 09.30am - 17.30pm
- Group Pension Scheme (after probation, the company contributes 2% of your annual salary to the scheme and you may make additional contributions if you wish).
- Life Insurance
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.