Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 20 - Tower Hill
Taylor Hawkes are working with a market leading Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based in fantastic offices in the heart of the City of London who are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior. The firm are a leading recognised firm with over 100 Partners in 23 offices across the UK. This role will be based in the firm's flagship City of London office based in a fantastic location close to several train networks. The firm have won prestigious awards including; Three Partners winning the 35 under 35 award, National Tax Team of the Year and Corporate Recovery Firm of the Year.
This role will be based in the firms Business Advisory Services team, a leading Audit & Assurance arm of the firm who specialise on working with clients across FCA Regulated, Technology, Energy, Hospitality, Automotive and many other appealing industries.
It is key to highlight that personal development is highly encouraged with many courses offered to qualified staff in order to fine tune additional skills. Secondments are available to offices throughout the UK as well as international secondments within the international network.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Leading audits of owner-managed businesses, SMEs and UK subsidiaries of large multinational groups.
- Control each assignment, ensuring that they meet agreed budget and timeline.
- Managing the audit team whilst on site to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard and all queries are resolved with the client satisfactorily where possible.
- Guide and supervise more junior members of staff.
- Accounts preparation in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Support on other consultancy assignments.
- Bonus scheme
- Clear progression route
- Impressive pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Life insurance
- Relaxed dress code
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.